How CBS Works
CBS determines options available to your unique business with a five-step plan:
- Step 1 : Consultation - does the CBS strategy fit your company?
- Step 2 : Evaluation of your business - plan for account formation, types of benefits.
- Step 3 : Action plan - account set up and implementation plan.
- Step 4 : Operational organization - policy fulfillment, claims, billing and eligibility
- Step 5 : Enrollment - marketing material, employee consultations, applications, go live
CBS Voluntary Benefits
The CBS program is ideal for many organizations that offer a suite of employee benefits that include the following:
- Group Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Limited Medical (indemnity plans)
- Critical Illness
CBS has a comprehensive understanding of offerings related to voluntary benefits and the tax implications associated with health savings plans (HSAs). CBS is already doing business in all 50 states and is armed with detailed knowledge of state requirements and limitations.
Enrollment and Operational Support
- Flexible Enrollment Capabilities Product Solutions
- Core and voluntary benefit enrollment
- Maximum flexibility with Proprietary Harmony enrollment system (1-to-1, group meetings, call center, co-browse and self-enroll)
- Single and multi-state enrollment capabilities
- Data collection and daily enrollment reporting
- Long-term commitment to first-year enrollments, new hires and annual re-enrollments
- Dedicated in-house communication team for large-case management
- 1-To-1 Benefit Counseling
- National Footprint: More than 8,000 local benefit counselors, National enrollment team with 1,300+ members